Jackfruit Dessert Recipes
- 30 grams of ripe jackfruit
- 120 gms Rice Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Cassava Starch
- 2 Tablespoons Corn Flour
- 150 gms Sugar
- 250 ml Coconut Milk
- 250 ml Evaporated Milk
- 250 ml Limestone Water (optional)
- Sesame Seeds
- 1-2 Drops Jasmin Flavour (optional)
1. Mix the cassava starch, corn flour and rice flour together, then add the sugar.
2. Mix in the coconut milk, evaporated milk, limestone water, and jasmin flavour.
3. Heat in a saucepan over a medium heat, stirring continuously until the mixture becomes thick and sticky, then lower the heat and continue cooking for 1 minute to cook it through, then take off the heat.
4. Chop the jack fruit into small pieces, mix into the flour mixture.
5. Empty the mixture into a try, (a small lasagne tray works well), sprinkly the sesame seeds over the top, then leave to cool.
6. When its cold and set, remove from the tray and cut into squares