Jackfruit Breakfast Recipes
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup of ripe seeded jackfruit arils
- 1 Tbsp canola/olive oil
- 20 grams of chocolate (optional)
1. Sift the flour, sugar and baking powder together.
2. Beat the eggs and add oil and milk. Mix in with the flour mixture.
3. Cut the jackfruit into pieces and chop in a blender. Add the jackfruit to the pancake mix.
4. Pour onto a hot skillet and cook turning once.
5. Repeat until all the batter is used. Top with chopped chocolate.