Jackfruit Dessert Recipes
Jackfruit Ice Cream
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 1/2 cup Palm Sugar (White Refined Sugar can be used as a substitute)
- 1 can of drained Ripe Jackfruit Flesh
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla flavouring
1. Heat the whole milk and heavy cream over medium high until it simmers.
2. Mix the eggs, sugar and salt until frothy.
3. Add the egg mixture to the simmering milk, stirring continuously for 10 minutes. Add the vanilla flavouring.
4.Blend the jackfruit in a processor until pulpy. Add the jackfruit mixture to the milk mixture .
5. Allow mixture to cool for 45 minutes and then add to the ice cream maker according to its instructions.