Jackfruit Dessert Recipes
- 10 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Cream
- 2 cups Palm Sugar (White Refined Sugar can be used as a substitute)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Ripe Jackfruit Flesh
1. Mix the eggs and coconut cream until think.
2. Strain the mixture and remove any froth that accumulates.
3. Stir in the chopped jackfruit and pour into a suitable mould.
4. Steam the mould over a high heat for 15 minutes and then lower
the heat and continue to steam for a further 30 minutes until firm.
5. When the custard cools and is set, remove from the mould and serve.