Jackfruit Dessert Recipes
- 1 1/2 cups Chopped Ripe Jackfruit
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter/margarine
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Combine the butter, sugar and egg yolks in a mixing bowl until frothy.
2. Mix the baking powder into the flour.
3. Fold the flour into the first mixture stirring carefully to avoid any lumps.
4. Add the chopped jackfruit to the cake batter and mix thoroughly.
5. Preheat oven to 180 °C.
6. Add the batter to a greased pan and bake for 45 minutes.
7. Allow cake to cool and serve.